Forky is the breakout star (toy) in Toy Story 4. I knew I would love the movie, but had no idea that I would fall in love with a spork!!
So you can imagine how excited I was to learn that Forky was coming to Disney’s California Adventure!!!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Meaning that at no additional cost to you, we receive a commission from sales made through our links. Mouseketeer Life is not affiliated with Disney. We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program as well as other affiliate programs. Mouseketeerlife.com is not affiliated with Disneyland or the Disney company.
For a limited time, Forky from Toy Story 4 will be hanging out on the Pixar Pier in Disney’s California Adventure!
What you need to know
- Forky is not a live action character.
- There is not a photographer present. Guests must take their own photos.
- He is located next to the Lamplight Lounge entrance just as you reach the top of the pier.
- Disneyland has not shared how long Forky will be hanging out on the pier, so you will want to see him soon!
- The area is easy to access with or without a mobility aid. Just keep in mind that if you do not have a motorized wheelchair/scooter or someone to push your manual wheelchair, there is a steep slope to access the top of the pier on both sides.